Dr. Richard Novack is a general surgeon with specialty training in minimally invasive, advanced laparoscopic, and Bariatric Surgery. Essentially, Dr. Novack excels at performing major abdominal surgeries with tiny incisions.
He was born and raised in northern New Jersey, just across the river from New York City, and trained at NYU and the famous/infamous Bellevue Hospitals.
After several years of practice in New Jersey, Dr. Novack, and his wife, decided to relocate to the Dallas-Fort Worth area to raise their family.
Dr. Novack’s talent for Bariatric surgery stems from his passion for helping to change people’s everyday lives.
- BA- biology from Lehigh University, Bethelem, PA, May 2003
- MD- UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School, May 2007
- General Surgery Internship- New York Langon Medical Center, June 2008
- General Surgery Residency – New York University Langone Medical Center, June 2012
- Fellowship- Hackensack University Medical Center, June 2013
- Advanced Laparoscopic Associates, July 2013-Oct. 2016
- American College of Surgeons
- American Hernia Society
- General surgery- Specializing in hernia repairs